Detailed image generation - in realtime when needed
Many applications require an accurate portrayal of the landscape. The software drawing these kinds of landscapes is called an image generator, IG.
The shapes of the land, population, built infrastructure and other attributes must be as realistic as possible.
- Automatically generates a database covering Finland (approx. 340,000 square kilometres) based on numerical geographical information.
- Scrolls the view seamlessly.
- Offers comprehensive weather and lighting conditions as well as realistic summer and winter databases
- Enables editing of terrain, buildings and other elements made with external modeling software
- Can build a synchronised view composed of several displays
- In addition to the human eye, the system also supports other sensors, for example night vision equipment and IR cameras
- Enables incorporation with existing systems.